As a truck driver, you can work in many different places. But wait a minute! That's not the same as working for Logistic Force! Do you want an employer that still has time for personal attention and where your experience as a truck driver is valued? We are looking for a truck driver for a wholesaler in the catering industry. Your new job? Join the Force!
WAT GA JE DOEN?
As a truck driver for this wholesaler, together with a co-driver, you supply café’s, hotels, restaurants and institutions in your region. You are responsible for the (refrigerated) freight that you transport from the warehouse in Deventer. At the clients you will be responsible for unloading & loading returns. Of course you won't only drive on the highway but also end up in the middle of busy city centers, so it's your challenge to keep your cool in any situation.
- Your day starts between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- and you are usually back home by dinner time!
- You visit 10 to 15 happy customers each day
- You are available at least 2 out of 4 Saturdays
WAT MOET JE IN HUIS HEBBEN?
- Driving license C or Ce and a valid code95
- You have a digital tachograph card
- You live in the Netherlands
- You speak English, a bit of Dutch of course would be nice but isn't necessary
- You can plan well and understand how important it is that your route is 'finished'
- You are physically fit
HOE WE JE TERUGBETALEN?
In 1000 and 1 ways. Starting with a good salary in accordance with the cao TLN In addition, there are the 'extras' such as personal attention and genuine appreciation. Moreover, we invest in your future. Think of code 95 courses, ADR, VCA or maybe a Dutch language course.
- 2050,- to 2750,- gross per month (depending on your experience)
- + of course your additions for odd hours & overtime
- A full-time or part-time job at a reputable employer
Want to know more about this job? Please feel free to call of email me!